In pursuit of its mission, and in compliance with its bylaw, PGI will attempt to seek the following objectives:
1. Modernizing corporate governance in business firms and related institutions, whether in the private or public sectors.
2. Fostering tangible commitment to business ethics and market economy principles.
3. Promoting wider public awareness and tangible commitment to the culture of corporate governance, especially with regard to transparency and accountability.
4. Accelerating reform in those legal and regulatory frameworks which bear on the business environment.
5. Improving the performance of the judicial system in settling commercial disputes.
6. Introducing and promoting corporate governance education in Palestinian universities.